Verdt å vite
|Valuta for pengene||6,1|
|Avstand til sentrum||0,4 km|
fra 1067 kr
Tid på året
Vis vurderinger som nevner
There waa kitchen where I could make my own bereakfast and it was very clean! My mattress was quite comfortable and I met some very nice Spanish -speaking fellow users. Mary Roberts.
The sleeping accommodations were a long climb up the --but in gave me some exercise in the process.
- great localization - comfortable bed - reception open for 24h, friendly staff
- eating and drinking in rooms is forbidden - kitchen and bathrooms on different floors - small fridge for the whole hostel (only 2-3 shelfs) - no air condition - some rooms are without any window
The room was huge which was great but it had no aircon so we couldn't sleep because it was too hot inside the room. The bathrooms were not as clean as they could be. I don't usually stay in hostels so I don't know what the standard should be but I personally didn't enjoy it.
I like it’s location, Close to restaurants and bars. I only stayed one night en route to Morocco
The unbearable heat in the room. Didn’t sleep much, 26 degrees right through the night and a fan just blew the hot air around
Hostel Málaga City ligger sentralt plassert i Málaga, mindre enn 5 minutters gange fra Picassos fødested og Picasso-museet i Málaga.
basert på 839 vurderinger
Valuta for pengene
Vilkår varierer etter romtype og leverandør.
Vurderinger om Hostel Málaga City
Mest populære attraksjoner
- Fundación Picasso 198 m
- Museo Picasso Málaga 263 m
- Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga 393 m
- Teatro Romano de Málaga 402 m
- Catedral de Málaga 0,4 km
- Alcazaba de Málaga 0,4 km
Kom deg rundt
|Malaga stasjon||1,8 km|